Skip to main content

BLOG SALE!!


Hi Everyone! I finally got this ready for all of you. These items have been kept in a smoke free and pet free home. All of the info for each item will say if it is new or used etc.  I will ship everything out as soon as your payment clears. I prefer PayPal for payment. Please send me an email at ladyllatina@yahoo.com that's my papypal account. Items available first come first serve. Serious inquiries only. I will not hold items.  I will email you back an invoice for the total with the shipping. No international sorry. I am trying to get rid of these things ASAP. No returns or refunds.  As things sell out I will remove the pictures from this blog post.  I will ship the items by usps priority mail.  You will get an delivery confirmation number too so you cna track your items. Since shipping can be expensive I have lowered the prices as much as I could. Thank You so much! Eva

Here is a list of all the items. I will type sold next to every item that sells. Also there are pictures for the items, just scroll down to see them. 



Blog Shopping List


12.   Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor in My Empire My Rules NIK11

13.   Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor in Khloe Has A Little Lam Lam NI 112

14.   Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Violet Voltage

15.   Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Posh Plum

16.   Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Mint Sorbet

17.   Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Lilac Chantilly

18.   The Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Red From Cover to Cover

20.  Color Club Nail Polish in Status Uptade mini size

21.   SEPHORA by OPI Nail Polish in It’s Totally Karma

22.  Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire

23.  Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe

24.  Circus by Andrea’s Choice in Tightrope

25.  Circus by Andrea’s Choice in Reverso

26.  Circus by Andrea’s Choice in Ringmaster

27.  Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No.31 Golden Beige

28.  A.V.Max Gold Hoop Earrings

29.  BCBGeneration Affirmation Bracelet One Heart

30.  BCBGeneration Affirmation Bracelet Brave Heart

31.   BCBGeneration Affirmation Bracelet Believe

32.  BCBGeneration Cutout Bracelet

33.  Carol Duplaise 3 Row Chain Necklace

34.  Jewelmint London Calling Bracelet

35.  Jewelmint Lost Treasures Bracelet

36.  Jewelmint Urban Warrior Ring

37.  Jewelmint Roma Bracelet

38.  Red Quartz set


40.  Luxe Craving Ivory Set

41.   Buddha Quilted Hobo Handbag


43.  Melie Yellow Brick Ipad Case


45.  Mary Kay TimeWise Moisture Mask

46.  Mary Kay Enriched Moisturiser

47.  Mary Kay Hydrating Freshener

48.  Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser


50.  Mary Kay Satin Hands Set

51.   Mary Kay TimeWise Set for Dry Skin

52.  Scrabble G letter ring

53.  Scrabble E Letter Ring

TimeWise Moisture Renew Mask($22.00 retail) $10.00 new

Mary Kay Enriched Moisturizer($20.00 retail) $10.00 new

Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser($) $5.00 new









BUDDHA Handbag ($99.00 retail) $49.00 New






Mary Kay Satin Hands ($34.00 retail) $15.00 New






Scrabble Letter G Ring New $1.00 New

Scrabble Letter E Ring $1.00 New

Mary Kay Hydrating Freshener ($11.00) $5.00 New

Mary Kay Hydrating Freshener ($11.00) $3.00 Used Twice












Jewelmint Paramour Necklace ($29.00 retail) Worn Once $12.00

Paramour Necklace Close Up



SEPHORA by OPI It's Totally Karma Nail Polish ($9.50 retail) Swatch Once $1.00



CIRCUS by Andrea's Choice in REVERSO ($8.00 retail) Swatch Once $2.00



CIRCUS by Andrea's Choice in TIGHTROPE ($8.00 retail) New $4.00



CIRCUS by Andrea's Choice in RINGMASTER ($8.00 retail) Swatch Once $2.00



Color Club Nail Polish in Status Update Swatch Once $1.00





















AV MAX Gold Hoops ($30.00 retail) $6.00 NEW


BCBGeneration One Heart Bracelet($18.00 retail) Worn once $7.00

Jewelmint London Calling Bracelet ($29.00 retail) NEW $15.00


Jewelmint Gold Fringe Earrings ($29.00 retail) NEW $10.00

Jewelmint Lost Treasures Bracelet ($29.00 retail) NEW $8.00


Jewelmint  Roma Bracelet($29.00 retail) NEW $15.00


Jewelmint Urban Warrior Ring($29.00 retail) Adjustable ring NEW $7.00


BCBGeneration Believe Bracelet($18.00 retail) Worn Once $7.00


BCBGeneration Brave Heart Bracelet($18.00 retail) Worn Once $7.00

LUXE Craving Ivory Peach Set NEW $7.00


Red Quartz Set(Fashion Not Real Quartz) $8.00






Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Violet Voltage($3.00 retail) $1.00 swatched once


NICOLE by OPI Kardashian Kollection in Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam ($ 7.00 retail) Swatch once $2.00

The Balm Hot Ticket in Red From Cover To Cover ($10.00 retail) Swatch Once $2.00

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kollection My Empire My Rules($7.00 retail) Swatch Once $2.00


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet($3.00 retail) swatch once $1.00

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Posh Plum($3.00 retail) swatch once $1.00

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength($4.99 retail) NEW $1.00

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 31($29.99 retail) Swatch Once $13.00


Carol Duplaise 3 Row Chain Necklace($ 28.00 retail) NEW $12.00


BCBG Cutout Bracelet($28.00 retail) NEW $14.00



New never used. $10.00 

Popular posts from this blog

Covergirl TRUBlend Liquid Foundation First Impression, Demo and Review

Hi Everyone, I got my hands on the shade D2(sun beige), first but I noticed it was too dark for me.  So i picked up two other shades to show you what they look like. I highly recommend this foundation to everyone. It is perfect for those of you who want a lightweight, natural looking everyday foundation.  I found that it wore on my dry skin for at least 5 hours before I noticed my blush coming off. I then tried it the next day with a face primer and the wear was longer.  Definitely you should use a face primer for your skin type ( dry, oily or combination) to prolong the wear of this foundation.  It comes in a variety of shades, so you will definitely find a shade for you. This is a gem to find in your local drugstore. Give it a go and let me know how it works out for you.  I hope this video is helpful too.  Let  me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.  Eva



Use code Mar2014 to get a 10% off at Sigma Beauty. Click here:  http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=90842


MUSIC CREDIT

Ar…

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette | First Impressions and Review

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette | First Impressions and Review

Hello Everybody!! I am beyond excited to be sharing these new items from the Kat Von D beauty line.  It is exclusive to Sephora.  You can pick them up right now.  If you can take advantage of the Sephora VIB/VIB ROUGE Sale, definitely add these to your shopping list.  I also signed up for the flash shipping.  It is $10.00 and you will have everything shipped to you in two days.  Anyway, I am in love with these shadows and brush.  I will have a tutorial with this palette very soon.  If you have any requested looks using this palette, please let me know.  Thank you so much for watching, commenting,liking and subscribing to my channel.  Eva
~KAT VON D VIDEO (TUTORIAL)~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomZa598VIk
SUBSCRIBE TO KAT VON D'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekatvond
KAT VON D SHADE + LIGHT EYE PALETTE | http://www.sephora.com/shade-light-eye-contour-palette-P395370?skuId=1671353
KAT…

BIRCHBOX SEPTEMBER 2016 GO FORTH AND MULTITASK

Hello everyone, it feels great to finally film a video.  I hope you are all having an amazing day.  Thank you so much for stopping by and watching my video.  This is my september 2016 birchbox unboxing.
Enjoy! Let me know what was your favorite item from my box. Eva


BIRCHBOX WEBSITE:https://www.birchbox.com

BIRCHBOX INVITE: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/a9qbg  (referral link)

SIGMA DISCOUNT CODE
Shop my favorite brushes! http://sigmabeauty.7eer.net/c/105377/146780/2835
Get 10% off your Sigma purchase with code SIGMA2016


BIRCHBOX SEPTEMBER 2016 CONTENTS:

DAVINES MOMO SHAMPOO
SAMPLE: $6.50 FOR 75ML/2.5 FL.OZ.
FULL SIZE: $26.00 FOR 250ML/8.45 FL. OZ.

DAVINES MOMO CONDITIONER
SAMPLE: $1.50 FOR 12 ML/0.40 FL. OZ.
FULL SIZE: $30.00 FOR 250 ML/8.45 FL. OZ.

DERMA E MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB
SAMPLE: $8.12 FOR 1/2 OZ./14 G
FULL SIZE: $32.50 FOR 2 OZ./56 G

THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH CONCENTRATE
SAMPLE: $9.50 FOR 7 ML/ 0.2 US. FL. OZ.
FULL SIZE: $38.00 FOR 30 ML/ 1 US. FL. OZ.

ORIBE COTE DE AZ…