Skip to main content

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE | January 2015

Hello everyone, I have today my January 2015 POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX.  I do want to apologize that there isn't an unboxing video for this month's box.  Let's get to the goodies inside this box.  But first, let me tell you a little bit about what POPSUGAR is.  I first heard of this subscription service through Jackie Perdue (Jaaack Jack) on Youtube.  Here is the link for her unboxings:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCot9rO74m90okrmBPKWhXfMeJvaeDiNJ

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE is a box that is curated by Lisa Sugar, the founder.  They (her and her staff) carefully pick items to go with the theme of the month  and individual categories (i.e., hair, food, beauty, fashion and even books.)  The service can be purchased monthly at $39.95, 3 months at $109.85 or 6 months at $214.70.  Now, you are probably like, what that's way too much money.  But I assure you that these boxes are always way more than what you have paid for.  I have been subscribed for exactly one year (May 2014-May 2015).  It is one of my favorite boxes that I receive.  If you are looking for a box that has a little bit of everything,(not just beauty related) then this is the box you want to get.

POPSUGAR MUST HAVE REFERRAL LINK: http://popsu.gr/vYVK


Ok, so here are the items that I received in my January 2015 POPSUGAR MUST HAVE BOX.



~MUST HAVE FASHION~

First is this really cute hat by JACK + LUCY Pom Pom Hat ( retail value $32.00 ).
I am not one to wear hats but I think it is the cutest thing.  It is also very soft and comfortable to wear.




~MUST HAVE BEAUTY~

The next item is a moisturizer that I have heard such amazing reviews on Youtube.  It is said to be best for dry skin, which I do have.  It is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (retail value $28.00 ) It is on the left of the picture. 




~MUST HAVE BEAUTY~

To GO Spa EYES ( retail value, $12.50 ) is the next item in the beauty category.   It claims to help with dark circles and puffiness.  It is pictured on the right.  


~MUST HAVE HOME~

Keep Cup Brew 12 ounce Reusable Coffee Cup (retail value, $26.00  ).  I love my coffee especially from Starbucks.  The fact, that I can take this cup with me to get my Caramel Macchiato is a plus.  This is lightweight in the hand.  It keeps my morning coffee very hot and secure.  I also like that you can go on the website and customize it to your liking.  These come in many sizes, colors and options (glass or plastic).  I have already ordered more online.  These will be a great stocking stuffer or a birthday gift.  It is on the left in this picture.




~MUST HAVE FITNESS~

Manduka eQua Hand Towel ( retail value, $16.00 ).  It is stated to be the ideal towel for Yoga or the gym.  I will have to try to give this to someone who will actually get to see if it is indeed the perfect towel for  Yoga.  It is pictured on the right.  It is a nice shade of mint green.


~MUST HAVE FASHION~

This is the second item from this category.  It is the Skin Jewels Tattoo in EMPIRE (retail value,$18.00).  These are all the rage right now.  I have seen quite a few people rocking them.  They are very pretty.  I especially like the gold ones myself.  



~MUST HAVE FOOD~

Nature Valley Peanut Butter N Dark Chocolate Protein Granola (retail value, $3.68 ).  I am a fan of Nature Valley.  I have purchased numerous of their honey and oats granola bars.  These are my all-time favorite flavor from the brand.  I had my son try these and they were a hit.  This would be great on top of greek yogurt.  It is pictured on the right. 





Thank you for stopping  by my blog.  I hope you found something you liked.  Let me know if you actually join POPSUGAR or are already a fan. Eva 







Popular posts from this blog

Covergirl TRUBlend Liquid Foundation First Impression, Demo and Review

Hi Everyone, I got my hands on the shade D2(sun beige), first but I noticed it was too dark for me.  So i picked up two other shades to show you what they look like. I highly recommend this foundation to everyone. It is perfect for those of you who want a lightweight, natural looking everyday foundation.  I found that it wore on my dry skin for at least 5 hours before I noticed my blush coming off. I then tried it the next day with a face primer and the wear was longer.  Definitely you should use a face primer for your skin type ( dry, oily or combination) to prolong the wear of this foundation.  It comes in a variety of shades, so you will definitely find a shade for you. This is a gem to find in your local drugstore. Give it a go and let me know how it works out for you.  I hope this video is helpful too.  Let  me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.  Eva



Use code Mar2014 to get a 10% off at Sigma Beauty. Click here:  http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=90842


MUSIC CREDIT

Ar…

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette | First Impressions and Review

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette | First Impressions and Review

Hello Everybody!! I am beyond excited to be sharing these new items from the Kat Von D beauty line.  It is exclusive to Sephora.  You can pick them up right now.  If you can take advantage of the Sephora VIB/VIB ROUGE Sale, definitely add these to your shopping list.  I also signed up for the flash shipping.  It is $10.00 and you will have everything shipped to you in two days.  Anyway, I am in love with these shadows and brush.  I will have a tutorial with this palette very soon.  If you have any requested looks using this palette, please let me know.  Thank you so much for watching, commenting,liking and subscribing to my channel.  Eva
~KAT VON D VIDEO (TUTORIAL)~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomZa598VIk
SUBSCRIBE TO KAT VON D'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/thekatvond
KAT VON D SHADE + LIGHT EYE PALETTE | http://www.sephora.com/shade-light-eye-contour-palette-P395370?skuId=1671353
KAT…

BIRCHBOX SEPTEMBER 2016 GO FORTH AND MULTITASK

Hello everyone, it feels great to finally film a video.  I hope you are all having an amazing day.  Thank you so much for stopping by and watching my video.  This is my september 2016 birchbox unboxing.
Enjoy! Let me know what was your favorite item from my box. Eva


BIRCHBOX WEBSITE:https://www.birchbox.com

BIRCHBOX INVITE: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/a9qbg  (referral link)

SIGMA DISCOUNT CODE
Shop my favorite brushes! http://sigmabeauty.7eer.net/c/105377/146780/2835
Get 10% off your Sigma purchase with code SIGMA2016


BIRCHBOX SEPTEMBER 2016 CONTENTS:

DAVINES MOMO SHAMPOO
SAMPLE: $6.50 FOR 75ML/2.5 FL.OZ.
FULL SIZE: $26.00 FOR 250ML/8.45 FL. OZ.

DAVINES MOMO CONDITIONER
SAMPLE: $1.50 FOR 12 ML/0.40 FL. OZ.
FULL SIZE: $30.00 FOR 250 ML/8.45 FL. OZ.

DERMA E MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB
SAMPLE: $8.12 FOR 1/2 OZ./14 G
FULL SIZE: $32.50 FOR 2 OZ./56 G

THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH CONCENTRATE
SAMPLE: $9.50 FOR 7 ML/ 0.2 US. FL. OZ.
FULL SIZE: $38.00 FOR 30 ML/ 1 US. FL. OZ.

ORIBE COTE DE AZ…